Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Hubby's on a holiday without me

Today, Hubby went to Philipines with BIL for a holiday. They've got a friend who's working with the Hard Rock Cafe in Makati. Boohoo....He went for a holiday without me. But I've got other plans for the weekend. I am going on a shopping spree this weekend with my colleagues in Penang and I am bringing Keith and my maid along. Hehehe....I did told Hubby about it and he just turned to me and say "Don't use the credit card till over the limit".... I gave him the puppy look and say,"Ok...I won't.... I promise."

3 Comments:

At 5:32 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

Wah! How nice. Going on a shopping spree and going to 'luk' hubby's card? Goodie, goodie. Enjoy urself!

 
At 11:31 AM , Blogger Egghead said...

use cash lor... LOL!

 
At 2:34 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

tracy : "luk" card oso got limit mah..Or else kena bomb.hehe

egghead: where got so much cash? Scared oso to bring so much cash shopping. Advert oso show mah. Don't bring too much cash.Hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home