Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Supernatural

Has anyone every encounter with a spirit before? I've been following our local programme called Seekers for the past few weeks on NTV7 every Wednesday nite at 10.30p.m. and it made me realise that there are supernatural phenomenon going on in this world.
A couple of years back, before conceiving Keith, I went to this very huge Chinese Association hall, in Taiping to attend Hubby's cousin's wedding. Lots of people attended the wedding dinner. I guess maybe about 1000 people. The only thing I hate about this kinda hall is the toilet. It's dirty and never been use unless there is a function going on. I dislike going to the toilet without anyone accompany me.
That nite, I've visited the toilet only once with a few of my SILs. When I entered the last cubicle and was about to pee, I heard someone whistled loudy "Wheet, wheeu..". It sounded like as if there is someone in the toilet cubicle whistling at me while I pee. It is definitely not coming from outside as there is no windows and my SILs are standing outside the toilet door waiting for me to come out. When I went out of the toilet, I asked my SILs whether they've heard anyone whistling while they enter the toilet to pee. All of them said "NO'. This really freaks me out.......But I just kept and told myself maybe I was just imagining things.
The wedding dinner ended at about midnite, as the dance floor open at about 10p.m. after the clear up the front tables. Hubby's relatives decided to go to New Club to continue drinking. Hubby parked his car in front of the hall and asked me to wait in the car while he go back into the hall to help them carry the balance liquor bottles. While I was sitting and waiting in the car, suddenly, I heard someone whispering my name on the left side of my ear, "Sabrina.....Sabrina.....Sabrina.....". This time, I started to have goose bumps all over. I was looking everywhere in front but dare not look back. I quickly came out of the car and stand outside as there are still a lot of people around. Below the hall is an arcade, where a lot of youngsters are playing either video games or snookers. I started saying "Hail Mary and Our Father". This helps me to be strong and heat up my body as I began to shiver after I heard my name being whispered to me a few times.
Hubby came after about 5 minutes, I told him wat happened? He didn't believe me and told me that I was imagining things. Maybe he doesn't want me to feel scared even more.

8 Comments:

At 9:11 AM , Blogger Lazymama said...

Finally you have shifted to blogspot! :P

Sound smooky huh your entcounter, having "someone" call your name out! Scarry!

 
At 11:32 AM , Blogger Egghead said...

no hear evil... no see evil :P

 
At 2:36 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

jefferene : I was also scared lor but just say prayer. Now my maid somemore make me scared. Every now and then come and tell me that she hear sounds, flower scent and children in my house.

 
At 4:31 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

Eeeeee....!!!!!! Sounded so spooky, goose pimples oso sprouted when I read. I hate going to deserted public toilets too unless cannot tahan and finish the 'business' as fast as possible.

Sounds, flower scent and children in ur house???? Better sprinkle some holy water on ur maid.

 
At 5:10 PM , Blogger Jess said...

eeeee..scary le...call your name some more..yikes!

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

tracy : I am going to knock her head one day if she come and tell me nonsenses again.hehe

michelle : I don't know why I just love to listen or watch ghost stories lor. I am scared but still wanna watch or listen.hehe

 
At 1:51 PM , Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Hmmm... Ah Nee experienced the same thing 2 weeks ago. Someone whispered her name at her left ear at 1.30AM.

 
At 10:41 PM , Blogger ZMM said...

Hey.. this sounds so creepy..

I too had encountered once, while I was staying in a hotel alone (for biz trip) and when I woke up middle of the night, I saw a siluette of someone watching over me.. I said the Hail Mary too, and then when I looked again, it was gone.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home