Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Family Trip to Phuket Part 2


14th April 2006

Keith sitting at the breakfast table



Keith and mummy standing outside
the dining area with the hotel view behind







I got up as early as 7.30am (Malaysia), 6.30am (Thailand) today. It's a holiday and I don't wanna waste my time sleeping in the hotel. My hair smells like a stinking fish due to the splshing of water from yesterday and also the sea breeze. I had to wash my hair as I was feeling so uncomfortable. By the time I got myself ready, I mix Keith a bottle of milk with cereal in it. He was still sleeping, so I just push the teat into his mouth and he'll suck. MIL and SIL got up and took turns to bath. Keith vomitted on the bed and on the floor after that coz' he was still feeling sick. I gave him his medication and mix another bottle of milk for him after his shower. The men were still sleeping, so we decided to go for breakfast without them.The breakfast was so tasty. I had Thai fried rice again, while SIL had Thai fried Kuay Teow and MIL had the American breakdast. After breakfast, we woke them up to get ready to go to town. They actually got back home about 6.30 a.m. (Thailand). They came back with only 2 guns as BIL's gun broke.
I was raining with the sun shining today. The local ppl said that it'll rain the day after Songkran and then hot weather after that. Luckily, I brought a cap along with me. I borrowed SIL my cap to cover Sahil's head coz' he was sleeping while hubby took off his t-shirt to cover Keith while crossing the road. The men went to McD to have their lunch and we didn't have anything coz' we were too full with the breakfast.
After lunch, we walked under the rain to Bangla Road to have a good day view of the place and also shopping. Nothing is cheap in Phuket due to the peak season. Yesterday was Songkran and today is the Biker's Day. We can see all the big bikes from all over M'sia, S'pore, Thailand, etc. We went back to the hotel at about 5.30p.m. (M'sia) 4.30p.m. (Thai) as we wanted to go for a swim at the pool in the hotel.

Keith and Sahil in the baby pool












MIL,SIL, Sahil, Me and Keith in
the baby pool.







The pool water was kinda warm and nice. Keith got so excited and was so worried that I forgot to carry his float. The moment we reached the pool, he wanted to jump into the pool but I carried him to have a quick shower first before entering the pool.
After that, we went back to the room to get ready for dinner. I've even ordered fried rice and noodle for bites coz' we didn't have our lunch. We went out again at about 8p.m. (M'sia), 7p.m.(Thai).

Kung Kung, Keith and Mummy
in the Tuk Tuk


"Tai Ko" walking on Bangla Road














Keith and Papa with those lovely and sexy
"CHICKS"@AQUA

"Sky Walk". A Mat Salleh attempting it.










We went to Bangla Road again to have our dinner. Keith got so excited with the musics around. He wanted to walk on his own and was dancing on the road. He even took picture with the Aqua..Haha...He even disturb all the beautiful girls and followed them too. Such a cheeky boy. Along Bangla Road, there is a very unique game where you have to pay 100Bhat and if u win, you'll get 1000Bhat. It's called the "Sky Walk". It looks easy but it's not. You need to climb up the steps and press the bell in order to get the 1000Bhat. Lotsa ppl tried and only manage to go up to the second steps and the whole thing turn. Hubby brought us to a shop to have the Thai soup mee (like wantan mee with soup). The only thing different is that it has lotsa ingredients.
We went back to the hotel at about 11.30p.m. (M'sia) and Keith was already asleep. I went out again with Hubby and the rest. I left Keith with MIL in the hotel room.BIL and SIL brought Sahi along to the pub since he cannot stay with MIL. They left at about 1.30a.m. (M'sia) and I left at about 3.3a.m. (M'sia). Hubby didn't want to go back but I told him if Keith gets up early tomorrow, I'll send him to his room coz' I wanna have my rest too. Just because he doesn't need to take care of him in the morning, he think he can stay a little longer.

4 Comments:

At 11:53 PM , Blogger ZMM said...

Actually do you think it's children friendly in Phuket, esp with all the sexy ahkuas and bar girls around?

I love Thailand, but don't know if it's good to bring Zara there.

Keith didn't have problem with the food and water?

 
At 8:52 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

It's not actually a good idea to bring kids to the pub area but since Keith is still too young to remember anything, so I took him along. If we avoid going during peak season, it should be so (18sx) by the beach. I brought along baby bottled food there and gave him the bottled drinking water fr the hotel. I brought along a bottle of water fr M'sia as well to mix it for him to drink. (Old ppl pantang) to avoid cirit birit and falling sick.

 
At 2:33 PM , Blogger Sue said...

So fun... we went a lil earlier than you, to Bangkok and Pattaya. I was also hesitant of bringing Ivan for the Songkran coz I'm scared the people will be too roudy...

 
At 10:29 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

But it was ok. The ppl there are quite ok when it comes to young children. Just lift up ur hand to say no will do. That's wat I did.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home