Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Friday, April 21, 2006

Keith's Toy addition


On the 19th of April was Sultan of Perak's birthday. It was a public holiday for Perak. Hubby and I decided to get a car we've been eyeing for Keith. Sometimes, getting a toy for Keith in Taiping is much more cheaper than getting it in K.L. The same car we saw in K.L. is selling for RM330 and we got it for RM230.
Besides the car, we even got him a swing. My room is like a mini playground now. Luckily it is big enough. I didn't want to keep his toys downstairs as I do not want him to break all my beloved liquor bottles collection on my bar.

5 Comments:

At 12:30 PM , Blogger Egghead said...

such a cute car! bet he loves it!

 
At 8:54 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

He loves it a lot. We brought him along to choose his own car before we actually decide to buy for him.

 
At 11:32 AM , Blogger ZMM said...

this is a car?? Can it move?? So cute!

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Yup, You just need to step on the paddle (see the paw in the pic).The steering has a horn and also many lovely musics.

 
At 5:47 PM , Blogger LHS said...

Wah, RM100 different? So terrible!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home