Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Monday, April 24, 2006

I've been Tagged :-b

Here goes.....

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
No book nearest to me wor..only files...Hehe.......

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Office phone on my far left

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Ghafar Baba's funeral.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
4.50p.m.

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
It is 4.50p.m. (hehe) I was looking at the watch 10 mins ago.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Cars passing by on the main road.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Half and hour ago to go to the toilet and "padam api"

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Staring at the computer, while doing PO, agreements, etc.

9. What are you wearing?
"Bikini". Of courselah work clothes. A white slacks and also a turquoise,3 qtr sleeves blouse with beads and embroidery.

10. Did you dream last night?
Nope dream. Couldn't sleep properly as the mosquito was biting me and buzzing near my
ears.

11. When did you last laugh?
Just now, when my colleague sent me an anti stress song.


12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Safety guides and also electricity saving notice.


13. Seen anything weird lately?
No wor....

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Okaylar......

15. What is the last film you saw?
In the cinema, no wor....Here all closed since the day I shifted here.
At home watch DVD, last nite I watched Nanny McPhee.

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Settle all my installments, pay for lump sum for my brother's education, save some in the bank, give some to my dad and hubby, and some for me to shop till I drop.Hehe... Oh ya...not forgetting those unfortunate ppl out there. I'll donate some to the welfare homes, churches, etc.


17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I've got a step daughter who's 9 this year.


18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Peace, no war. Everyone is happy with one another.

19. Do you like to dance?
OOOOHHH...YESSSS!!!I Love to dance. It's my hobby. Hehe....Wonder wat's gonna happen
to me if no one has invented the musics.


20. George Bush.
A human being of course.


21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Arianna Melissa


22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
No need to imagine, already have one and his name is Keith Damian.


23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yup, Brunei, Australia or London.Hehe...Maybe when my children decided to stay abroad,
I might just follow them.Hehe....


24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"You are back. Welcome home my child. You've finally completed your test."

25. Five (5) people who must also do this meme in their journal.

1. Chanel (Jeriel's mom)
2. Sue ( Ivan & Isac's mom)
3. Linda (Thaddeus's mom)
4. Jefferene (Yee Ching's mom)
5.Jazzmint (Faythe's mom)

4 Comments:

At 11:35 AM , Blogger ZMM said...

Nanny McPhee? wow.. that's quick!

aah, you kena tagged by this too huh?

 
At 11:06 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

DVD pirated mah..hehehe.

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger LHS said...

You kena tagged by me also...hehe!!

 
At 9:29 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

Thank u very muchie for playing along.

Finally, I was hoping everyone will 'give me face' and YEAH, I've got all the 5 whom I've tagged.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home