Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Keith shocked Us

Yesterday, Keith was very naughty. We were waiting in the car for hubby to "tapao" dinner when Keith climbed over to the driver seat. He started holding the steering wheel, turning the night light of the car and suddenly, he turned the car key and switched off the car engine. I quickly turn off the lights and pull out the car key. Then, I started scolding him for being naughty. To my surprise, he turned to me and put his finger pointer on his lips and "shoo" at me, asking me to keep quiet.
At home, he did the same to hubby too. Hubby was scolding him for being naughty when he turned and "shoo" at him. He was stunned when Keith did that.Hahaha....Naughty boy..knows how to keep both of us quiet and stop nagging at him.

Keith's words progress:

1) Close the door - Tutup Pintu (in Malay)

2) Ambil - Ambik

3) Phone - On

4) I love you - I you

5) Public - Pa pa blic

6) Good Nite - ood nie

5 Comments:

At 5:42 PM , Blogger LHS said...

Wow, Keith so naughty la, want to smack "pat pat" lo..

 
At 9:34 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

Wah, Keith was trying out his driving his skills? Aiyo, better becareful, he's having a watchful eye on whatever u all are doing and trying to imitate leh. "Shoo" don't let him see this (heehee).

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger Magictree said...

That was scary! Guess have to be more careful..he's much smarter than you realise!

 
At 3:56 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Hui Sia: He kena whack on the bump already.hehe

Tracy: Have to think before we talk nowadays. Hubby got warning fr me not to say vulgar words infront of Keith.

Magictree: It was scary when the car engine suddenly went dead.

 
At 8:20 AM , Blogger ZMM said...

Be very careful, they learn so fast! Luckily you were in the car.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home