Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Keith's new hairstyle





















Keith's new innocent look


Bring Keith to the barber to cut his hair was a disaster. It was his first hair cut and he refuse to sit down and let the man cut his hair. So, last Friday morning, I was on MC. After Keith took his shower in the morning, I decided to cut his hair myself. It's my first time but I have no choice. I tricked him by letting him hold the handphone, toys, comb, etc. so that he could sit quietly while I cut his hair. It was a little crooked at the side above his ears. Hehe....like Temenggong Jugah's hair cut.Hahaha....
Hubby was angry with me because I cut Keith's hair. He prefers his long curly hair which makes him look like a rascal. I do hope his curly hair locks will grow back coz' lotsa ppl told me that I won't get those locks back anymore. I was so upset after that. What to do? PIL are eating my head to cut his hair coz' they complained it's too long.Bla..Bla..Bla... I am not going to cut his hair after this.

6 Comments:

At 10:47 AM , Blogger Egghead said...

a DIY? not bad mah! too bad your hubby don't like it :P

 
At 3:11 PM , Blogger LHS said...

My hubby also likes his son with long hair, as you saying, look like rascal.

 
At 1:15 PM , Blogger Sue said...

I love Ivan's tail also, but hubby keep pestering me to cut it coz he says Ivan sweats too much... so far, I have it my way and it stays!

 
At 3:45 PM , Blogger Magictree said...

Looks pretty neat. I cut my boys hair for years already.!!!

 
At 3:54 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

egghead : Ya lor...too bad. Nvr appreciate a future hair stylist here.haha

sue : Keith sweats a lot too, which is why PIL wants me to cut his hair. If I don't do it, MIL might just cut it one day.

magictree: TQ..No bad for a first timer huh?..hehe

 
At 8:15 AM , Blogger ZMM said...

Handsome boy now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home