Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Friday, May 05, 2006

Keith is My Life

Sometimes, when you get so stress up from work, you wish to go back home as fast as you can, coz' someone at home is waiting for you to take all your stress away.
As for me, Keith has always been there for me. Every afternoon, when I go back to my PIL's house for lunch, I could hear Keith's voice the moment I open the car door. That has already cure half of my stress. The moment I open the gate, I could hear Keith running towards the grill door calling "Mummy, mummy!!". He'll be waiting impatiently for me to open the grill door by asking me to "Bum, bum" (his way of saying open). Then he'll push the grill door and quickly hug me and ask me to carry him. Then he'll give me big kisses on the cheeks and hug me so tightly, like as though I was a way for weeks. All my stress is gone....
In the evening, he'll be napping when I get home or just got up from his nap. He'll rub his head all over me and wants me to carry him. Then he'll give me a big kiss.
How I wish he'll stay this young forever...I don't want to go through the hassel of scolding him, quarrelling with him, get stress up with all the nonsenses he does, worrying about the group of friends he's with, education (don't know whether he's a lazybone or a bookworm), girlfriends, getting married, getting me a cruel daughter in law, leaving me and hubby behind when we are old , Old folks home (if he's so cruel), etc.....

3 Comments:

At 10:04 AM , Blogger LHS said...

Sometimes kid will relieve you from stress, but around back will bring you stress too!

 
At 2:26 PM , Blogger Magictree said...

"getting me a cruel daughter in law, "
Ha! Ha! that would be my worry too. You are right, while they are young, they actually spare us a lot of other stress!

 
At 8:15 AM , Blogger ZMM said...

It's always wonderful to go home to a toddler who has such enormous amount of love for you, and adores you even when your mood is foul or you are not dressed in your best clothes.

Zara is also my everything.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home