Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Funny Incident

I have the habit of taking of my shoe, slipper or sandal whenever I enter the car. Last nite, I wore a slipper when we went out for dinner. When we reached the destination, we've got a nice parking which is right opposite the coffee shop. I quickly searched for my slippers and I've only manage to get my right slipper. I told hubby that I was not able to find my left slipper. He came over to my side and helped me to search for it. At last, hubby decided to "ta pau" since I can't find my slipper.
While waiting for hubby to "ta pau" Keith climbed over to the driver seat and started playing with the wiper, water spray and also the high light. I had to stop him by asking my maid to carry him to the back seat. My maid haven't even touch him, he started screaming his lungs out. At last, when hubby came back with our food, he was chased behind.Haha.....
On our way back, hubby said that I must have left the slipper outside the car before closing the door. When we reached the house, while waiting for our auto gate to open, we saw my slipper at the porch exactly where I entered the car.Haha......I kept wondering how can I be so silly to leave one slipper out of the car and wear the other one in the car without realising it.Hehe......

10 Comments:

At 11:12 AM , Blogger Grace said...

Next time keep a pair slippers in the car for "emergency use".

 
At 4:16 PM , Blogger LHS said...

Haha..i wonder how was it happened too!!

 
At 5:43 PM , Blogger ZMM said...

it's slipper mah..
it slips off without you knowing.. must be a very comfy pair.

 
At 9:28 PM , Blogger jazzmint said...

kekeke...one goes off when enter the car one goes off in the car :P

 
At 4:47 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Grace: I normally keep a pair in the car. Hubby took it out.

asleylee (Hui Sia), Zara's mama and Jazzmint: I am still wondering how my slipper slipped off my feet till now.Hehe..It was comfy indeed.

 
At 9:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, one time I almost wore slipper to work, had to ask my hubby to turn the car around.

 
At 8:34 AM , Blogger Vien said...

LOL! I know of ppl who takes of their shoes after they sit comfortably in the car but I've never met a person who takes off their shoes when they enter the car. You're the first!

 
At 9:55 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Michelle: Haha...Poor hubby must be grumbling.

View: Haha...So silly of me hor...I told my friend and she started laughing non stop.

 
At 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my car have 2 pair of shoes, that's why hubby always "scold" me why keep so many? hehe...but if i keep extra pair in his car, sure he will took out wan..

finally i hv time to comment now

 
At 5:24 PM , Blogger Georgina's Blog said...

very interesting incident
it makes me laugh
ha ha ha.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home