Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Friday, May 12, 2006

What is in my handbag

I am not the kinda person who likes to buy handbags. One for daily use and another one for outstation use. I just need to transfer my stuffs that's all.Hehe....

What's in my handbag??

1) Purse
2) 2 handphones
3) office keys
4) house keys
5) car key
6) bloaters
7) artificial tear drops
8) tissue paper
9) pad n pantiliner
10)swipe card (office pass)
11) medications
12) card holder
13)Lipstick

What's in my purse??

1)money
2)4 ATM cards
3)4 credit cards
4)driving license
5)I/C
6) maid's permit card
7)club membership card
8)insurance card
9)fajar, bonuslink, realreward, worldcard, seng heng and mcdonald card(belongs to keith not me)
10) scarpular ( for protection)

What is in my Card holder??

1) Bee Dees card
2) Shiseido card
3) Melium card


Next 5 people to tag:
1) Jefferene (Yee Ching's Mom)
2) Zara's mom
3) Princess Yoyo
4) Linda (Thaddeus's mom)
5)Magictree

6 Comments:

At 11:55 AM , Blogger Jess said...

wow, 4 ATM card! 4 credit card! really swipe a lot hor! :P
need to pay the member fee or not (credit card)?

 
At 12:54 PM , Blogger Magictree said...

Eeerr.r...I don't use handbag wan! Just pass my ic to hubby whenever we go out!!!Ha! Ha!

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger LHS said...

Emm...i wonder how's big of your bag! See...even 2 handphones! Is it one for Sarawak's line?

 
At 11:16 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Jesslyn: ATM cards (2-saving, 1 current account, 1 hubby's). Must hold hubby's account and make sure he save $$$.Hehe...
Credit card. 1 Master (my own) the rest are supplimentary.Hehe....Only 1 need to pay fee.

Hui Sia: I used to bring a big bag n hubby always call it a JUNK bag. Now I use a small 1 only.Enough to put everything in.Hehe...I used to have 3 hps.Haha (1 Tpg line, 1 S'wak line, 1 more just to sms my bro coz'can only sms him with 012 coz hubby refuse to borrow me his 012 to sms my bro.Now only 2. (1 Tpg like n 1 012. coz' bought a 012 for dad liau. So, no need to bring so many like siau cha bor.

 
At 8:58 AM , Blogger ZMM said...

Only one Keith's thing? :D

(I didn't see the tag)

 
At 11:07 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Zara's mama: Keith has his own big bag for his things. My handbag cannot fit.Hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home