Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Kuching and Singapore Wedding

30th June - 4th July


Future Footballer@Ronaldo


Goal!!!!











For the past few weekends, I was so so busy travelling here and there. I went back to Kuching for 5 days to attend my best friend's wedding, visit my dad and relatives and also old friends. It was kinda rushing as I've got only limited time. I wish I could stay a little longer but I am running low of annual leaves.


Keith busy catching the gold fish.




Keith enjoyed himself at my dad's place coz' we've got a huge driveway right in front of the house. He's got plenty of space to run around and play. How I wish I could have the same place in Taiping. Keith was so exicted to play football at the driveway and grandpa(my dad) even taught him how to catch goldfish from his aquarium. He doesn't enjoy touching the goldfish as it was a little slimy, but enjoyed playing with the water in the aquarium.


Do you think I am HUNK enough to get any
CHICKS in the church today!!!


Bringing Keith to church to attend the wedding mass was a big mistake. He can't even sit or stand still that I had to run along with him with my 3 inches heels and a sequined dress. During the mass, he was so noisy. He refuse to sit still and was busy climbing here and there. When ppl ended the "Alleluia" song for the Gospel, he started shouting "Alleluia", "Alleluia",hoping that we'll sing the same song again. When ppl stopped clapping for the newly wed, he started shouting "Clap!!,Clap!!"....My friend even heard some ppl passing remarks like,"Who's child is that? So noisy!!". Well, I can stop him from doing anything as he's just a mischievious toddler who wants to know everything.


Keith busy kissing the bride till the photographers have difficulties taking a good pic.





Keith with his "Godmum"







When it comes to photography session, this cheeky son of my couldn't stop kissing the bride. OMG, everyone was laughing at him as he kept on turning his face to kiss the bride. I hope the groom is not jealous.Haha.....












During the dinner, I brought my maid along for dinner and got her a seat at the corner in order to help me keep an eye on Keith. My best friend insisted that I bring my son along as he's her Godson. I was the only mommy there among all my friends. Haha...I guess I am the only one who got married early and now a mommy. One of my friend even nicknamed me "Hot Mama"coz' all these while, his impression of a married woman is haggard, outdated in terms of dressings, "See Lai" (cantonese) etc. Anyway, Keith was busy entertaining everyone with his dance and my friends were teasing me that I've got lotsa potential DILs as Keith was busy playing and dancing with a few "che che".Haha....

Hornbill sculpture which
Keith pretend as a horse

My maid, Keith colleague & I













Naughty Keith playing with grandpa's glasses


















Kuching has changed a lot. My uncle and aunty brought me to a new park where there are a lot of chinese pavillion, arch,a dim sum restaurant which looks like the olden days chinese restaurant in China.
Food in Kuching was great. Everyday eat n eat n eat. I don't care whether I'll put on weight or not coz' I know if I don't eat, I don't know when I'll be back in Kuching again for the local food.Haha....

7th July - 10th July

This weekend, I was suppose to fly down to S'pore with Keith and hubby. But, hubby decided not to bring Keith along. I was kinda upset with his decision to leave Keith behind eventhough we've bought his ticket as well. But, we really do need a break just for the two of us only.This trip to S'pore was to attend the boy side wedding. Keith was behaving very strangely as he refuse to let go of me even for awhile. I guess he knew that I was going to leave him and go somewhere.
I told my maid not to wash my nighty and leave it for Keith coz' he just love to smell and play with my nighty. We took a flight down to Johor and then took a shuttle bus to the Kotaraya ii bus terminal. At the terminal, we've waited for hubby's relative to pick us up to enter S'pore. By the time we reach S'pore, it was alomost 6.30p.m. I called Audrey (my best friend) to meet up as she wanted to bring me for a white dress hunt. She wanted all her "Chi mui" to wear white. We've only got less than 3 hrs to shop. It was kinda hard to find a white dress when we were rushing. Instead of buying white dress, I ended up buying a few other colour dresses and top.Hehe....At about 10.30p.m, we went to Clarke Quay to meet up with hubby as his relative was going to work at about 10.30p.m. We had a very late dinner and went back home at about 12a.m.It was a tiring day for me.
The next day, I was suppose to meet up with another friend at Amara hotel. At last, have toI have to "Fong Fei kei" coz' I have to wait for hubby and his relative to get ready and send me to the hotel. We've even waited for a cab for more than 1 hrs.Hai......felt really bad...
Then, I went to Amara shopping centre to meet up with Audrey with my luggage as I'll be staying with Audrey for a nite since the next day, we have to wake up early and get ready for the wedding. We went for a manicure then went back to the apartment to leave my luggage. After that, we went to hunt for my white dress again. We manage to get it this time and Audrey paid for the dress eventhough I insisted of paying it myself. She said since she wanted me to wear a white dress, she'll pay for it. After a quick shopping, we went back to the apartment and had a quick shower coz' we were invited to the groom's house for a buffet dinner. By the time everything was over, it was about 10p.m. We rush to the nearest seven eleven to grab some stuffs for tomorrow to disturb the groom.I even borrowed a baby bottle fr the groom's SIL.


Bride and her "Chi mui"


My best friend & I










The next day, we got up at about 6.30a.m to get ready for the day. Audrey's other "chi mui" made a very special dessert for the groom n "heng tai",(cili padi jelly and also black pepper jelly) While I prepared avery special drink for the groom (cereal+orange juice +lime juice + coffee milk +laksa paste). We manage to get angpau S$235 which is about S$58 per person.Hehe..
After that, we headed to the bride and groom's new place for a vegetarian buffet. Hubby was suppose to meet up with me for lunch but he was drunk and has been drinking since yesterday afternoon till 5a.m. and only manage to get back home at 7a.m. since they were having difficulties getting a cab. I rang hubby up at least 30 times and at last manage to get him. He reached the apartment at about 1.30p.m. and both of us took a cab to the Holiday Inn Hotel at about 2.30p.m. We checked in at about 3p.m and then went out for a quick shopping. Hubby have to get a new shoe as he work his smelly looking shoe to S'pore while I was on my last minute shopping.hehe......


Dinner at Holiday Inn Park View
Singapore



We went back to the hotel at about 5p.m. to get ready for the dinner. I went to Audrey's room to help her get ready coz' everyone was at the ballroom entertaining the guests and she was alone in the room. Dinner was grand and beautiful. After the dinner, Audrey and I got stuck with the groom's friends as they kept asking us to drink. At last, we manage to escape and went into out room.hehe...After awhile, the whole group came to the room and started drinking.I only manage to go back to the room and sleep at about 2.30a.m. They were to noisy and drunk and all of them were waiting to watch World Cup final.
The next day is our flight back to Taiping. I just can't wait to see Keith. The moment we reach taiping, I've told hubby that we'll pick him up from school.Keith was so excited to see both of us. He kept kissing and hugging me. After that, he refuse to let me leave him. MIL and my maid said that he was a good boy and he slept without any fuss at nite. Maybe he knows he just have to get himself to sleep without mummy for a few nites.

9 Comments:

At 1:24 PM , Blogger ZMM said...

Wow.. what a wedding..

Some of the things we do to attend a friend's wedding huh? Must be a good friend.

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger chanelwong said...

What a long and detail story on your report...Must be a wedding season now ...

 
At 5:26 PM , Blogger Linda said...

Wow...What a (few) busy weekend ya,,,no wonder seldom see you upload new post..
It is really great to attend best friend's wedding right?? I like to attend (if i am available) friend's wedding as can see their 'happiness' face and feel the happiness surround them...

 
At 3:41 PM , Blogger 13th Panda said...

HELLO! I enjoyed reading ur blog.

Ya. This is a year which many ppl had, will and plan to wed. Cause they say this yr is a good year where 2 ppl's 8 ZI (Bak zhi) not ngam also can wed, the 8 Zi won't clash. That's why a lot ppl marry this year.

 
At 9:34 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Zara Mama: Ya lor. Best friend mah. Knew each other for 21 years liau and it's her once in a life time occassion mah.

Chanelwong:Hehe..I like writing blogging in detail. This is not detail enough.Hehe...

Linda: Wat to do? Too busymah.This was my 1st friend's wedding in Kch as most of them are not married and I am the 1st one to get married.Haha....

13th Panda: TQ for viewing my blog. When will you be getting married since you said this year is a good year.Hehe...

 
At 11:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah!!! Very good friend, attending from Kuching to S'pore. Good for you :)

During this period of time, I was busy with my friend's wedding too haahaha... and her custom wedding was on 9th July and I'm her bridesmaid eheehe...

I have 3 friends got married this year. All in June, one on 06.06.06 and two on 20.06.2006 ahahha...

 
At 2:16 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Irene: 06.06. is my wedding annivesary. One best friend only mah. So have to help out as well during the wedding.

 
At 3:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like the wedding was quite fun. Let me know if you want to create a wedding photo montage video for the couple. I'll do it for free as its my hobby. :)

 
At 10:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful blog...can i post ur photos in my blog..reply me at my tagboard at www.romance-fire.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home