Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Wedding Pics

Last nite, Keith went to bed early. So, I took the chance to dig my drawers and rearrange all my stuffs as my all my drawers are full and the room was in a mess. I wanted to clear some space in the drawers to keep some of my stuffs which was lying on my dressing table for awhile.

While I was going through drawers after drawers, I've found my wedding album. It's been 4 years since the last I flipped through my wedding album. How I which I could be a bride forever. Young and beautiful. Not like now, put on weight, flabby tummy, stretch marks, no more hour glass shape, etc.
Hubby was asking me what was I doing with our wedding album. I looked at him and said, "I was just admiring myself for beautiful, when I was a bride". Every bride is beautiful and that's the happiest day of their life.



Our wedding picture in the
living room.


Chinese Costume. Hubby looks
so nice in it.



Japanese Costume.
"My Hero."
That's a real Tatoo.






Punjabi Costume.It's called a Lengha.
Wore this for dinner at a Chinese
Restaurant.Hehe...

Evening Gown.













Outdoor



19 Comments:

At 11:50 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Very pretty bride indeed!
You still look like as a young lady lar! :P

 
At 1:57 PM , Blogger chanelwong said...

i think you didn't change much from last time..you still look pretty...

 
At 9:50 PM , Blogger ZMM said...

Like your Punjabi costume.

Btw, your hubby has the Buddha's ears.. which mean he's always lucky and have a good life..

Hmm.. lucky you.

 
At 10:28 PM , Blogger jazzmint said...

leng lui....u stil look very much the same lah..no worries :D...still slim n trim

 
At 10:18 AM , Blogger Magictree said...

Wow! So beautiful...better than those Miss M'sia,Miss Chinese International ones!!

 
At 2:40 PM , Blogger Grace said...

wow! so pretty, not much change from last time le, still got hour glass shape.

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Thanks everyone for the compliment. Only 1 child.We shall see after the 2nd child.Haha....

Zara's mama: Ya lor. So many ppl said he has a buddha ears and Keith also has the same ear like his dad.

 
At 3:50 PM , Blogger LHS said...

All your wedding gowns are special especially the Punjabi costume.

 
At 9:48 PM , Blogger 13th Panda said...

I like the punjabi wear..d color is so nice la

 
At 4:44 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Hui Sia and 13th Panda: For the punjabi custome, you need to buy a gown (lengha) for your wedding. I chose this colour as it was the latest color.Now the lengha is still lying in my cupboard.

 
At 9:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty, I like the Japanese one. I always wanted to get a nice Japanese costume.

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger Vien said...

You looked so demure there..very beautiful. You still have hour-glass figure la..so don't worry! ;)

 
At 9:52 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Michelle: I like the Japanese costume too.This one is just slip on. But the actual kimono will be a lot of work when u wear it.hehe

Vien: TQ. For now sure got shape. Later after 1nother 1 or 2 more kids. That's it..Out of shape liau.Haha

 
At 10:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... very pretty. I love the punjabi one the most, you looked so sweet in there.
Still can be young and pretty, get those studio makeup and hair do sure will still be as pretty as before :)
AHHH... The wonder of makeup...
Hmm.. mind to share which studio u used? The outdoor picture is taken where?

 
At 8:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi - did you take the photos in Kuching? Which studio?thanks

 
At 1:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.. I think the outdoor one was at STA buildfing in Kuching :P

 
At 10:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here to say Hi. You looked beautiful in the wedding pix.

 
At 1:12 PM , Blogger Chhaya said...

hey sabrina... stumbled on ur blog.. v nice. so ur hubby indian? i m from india

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger zerry ht said...

Gorgeous! It feels special and nostalgic when you go through your wedding album after ages. It is my 10th wedding anniversary and I have booked the same venue NYC where we got married. Even I took out my wedding album yesterday and I am thinking of arranging these at the venue so that everybody can enjoy seeing themselves younger.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home