Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Fraser Hill

14th-16th July

Clock tower of Fraser Hill

Keith and Sahil relaxing in the apartment






After 2 hectic weekends, hubby and I decided to go for a relaxing short trip to Fraser Hill. I've won a 2 nights at Fraser Pine's Resort from a contest. It's a 3 bedroom apartment. My SIL, BIL and their son (Sahil), cousin and 2 other couple (relative) went together since it's everyone's 1st trip except for 1 our our relative's countless trip. We didn't actually stayed at Pine's Resort as we've got a better apartment to stay which belong's to our relative's company. Very beautiful apartment with cooking facilities. But, we have to remove all the glass coffee table and side tables, lamps, etc. because of the two mischievious toddlers.
The weather there was kinda cold as in colder that Genting and Cameron I guess as the record stated that Fraser's lowest temperature was 6 degree and that's really really cold. Basically, this is a no shopping trip. Only relaxation.Hehe....The only problem with Fraser Hill is the food. Hardly any nice proper food outlet. The 1st nite, we had plain fried rice which costs RM5 a plate. Later on, we packed burgers back to the apartment to eat. We can have more variaty during the weekend. Luckily, we manage to find a fried food stall selling yummy "goreng pisang, keropok lekor, goreng ubi, cekodok, karipap and popiah".Our relative even brought his own Astro card and DVD player to watch movies.
The next day, we got up at about 8a.m. I was surprise to find a 3 finger mark bruises above my ankle when I never even knock myself anywhere. I guess, someone must have come and visit me last nite while I was asleep. Spooky huh.....We all had really late breakfast and I was not feeling well after that. I've started having migrain and vomitting. I thought it was a mild one so I decided to join the rest to go to the Clubhouse (for golfers) to have a look at the hill top golf course. My migrain was so bad that I was vomitting countless time at the clubhouse. Luckily, Keith was asleep in his stroller and my maid followed me to the washroom. The Clubhouse was kinda spooky too as it was so huge and quiet. I didn't manage to get a picture of the dangerous golf course which is on a hill.
Hubby decided to send me back to the apartment with the maid and Keith while the rest of them go and tour the town. I didn't actually get to rest as Keith got up the moment we reached the apartment. My maid helped me to massage my whole body so that I'll feel a little better. I couldn't sleep at all because Keith was awake. Only manage to chut my eyes and relax.
Keith knock himself on the divan of the bed in my room and got a long bruise on his forehead. He cried for awhile and then off he go with his nonsenses again.
After that, we went out for teabreak and bought lotsa "karipap, pisang goreng, cekodok, keropok lekor, ubi" and went to a nearby shop for tea. After that, we went to the the horse range for a horse ride and archery but it was closed already. So, we went to the playground. Keith and Sahil was having a great time but I was vomitting by the drain.Haha....
Even the big "Buffalos" was having a great time. See the pic and u know who am I referring to as "BIG BUFALLOS". We went back to the apartment after that to take our shower and the men went out to get us dinner after that. We were relaxing in the apartment and all of us was getting cozy while watching movie on Astro. Luckily the kids went to bed early.

Keith and Hubby


"BIG BUFFALOS "playing the see saw
No wonder nowadays a lot of things at the playground always spoilt.



















The next morning, we packed our things and have our breakfast in the apartment. By 10.30a.m. we checked out of the apartment and headed to the horse range. We went for a horse ride and also archery before heading back to Kuala Kubu for lunch. Keith refuse to get down from the horse when we finished our round.He was so excited to ride on a horse. I tried the archery and it was not as easy as it looks. My 4 arrows didn't even hit the target board (*shy*). My left arm kept shaking while holding the bow which is why I missed the target all the time. My arm began to ache after that coz' I was holding on the bow for too long. At the end of the game, I ended up hurting myself. The elastic of the bow hit my arm and left bruises on it.


Keith and I riding on a horse











Me, trying out the archery. 4 arrows and not even 1 hit the target.











We went our separate ways after lunch at Kuala Kubu and we reached Taiping at about 3p.m. The weather in Taiping was so hot and I decided to let Keith play in his pool.
We all enjoyed the trip except for the journey up and down as the road was worse than going to Cameron Highland old road.

8 Comments:

At 11:16 PM , Blogger ZMM said...

Wow.. it seems that you have been going for 'holidays' a lot huh?

Hmm.. what a good break though.. Maybe I should go Frasers Hill one day with Zara, although I know the attraction is not as interesting as Cameron.

 
At 2:12 PM , Blogger chanelwong said...

You and your family has been travelling a lot of places...Keith must be enjoying himself a lot...

 
At 2:14 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Zara's mama: U should go there for a short break and relax urself. One or two night stay should be enough or u'll get really bored.

Chanelwong: Keith really enjoyed himself till.But we'll have problem when he goes back to school as he'll not be in the mood to study anymore.

 
At 11:47 PM , Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Auntie, your figure still very good wei. :P

I haven't been to Bukit Tinggi before.

 
At 11:48 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Jason: Thanks for the compliment. Don't call me aunty lar. I can still pass for a college student wei.....This is Bukit Fraser lar not Bukit Tinggi.Bukit Tinggi is a French Village.:b

 
At 12:01 PM , Blogger LHS said...

Wow,the lowest is 6 degree, terrible..

 
At 11:46 AM , Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Ha.. Don't know why I typed Bukit Tinggi. :P

 
At 7:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there... Juz found ur blog from Google Search. Actually a group of my friends planning to go to Fraser's Hill. We are looking an apartment. Do you have any good suggestion which apartment is nice? May i know what is the Apartment that you said it's better than Pine's Aparment? Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home