Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Weekend at the Zoo

Last Saturday, we (BILs, SILs and the kids) were suppose to go to Lost World of Tambun.But, all of them change their mind and decided not to go. I was a little upset as we've planned this two weeks ago. Hubby went to Phuket with his friends and I thought I could bring Keith for a fun time since it was really hot here. At last, plan cancelled and I went to work on Saturday to replace my next working Saturday. In the evening, I brought Keith for a swim at the Club. He was enjoying himself since the water was warm. We had our dinner there and Keith slept off in the car.















On Sunday, we decided to go to the zoo, since Taiping is a boring town and no where to go. Keith was so excited to go to the zoo as he could see lotsa animals there. He could remember some of the animals which I've told him on our last trip. I was so surprise.

We took the train ride around the zoo which is about 45 minutes ride. When we past the snake house, we saw the zoo staff with a python on the floor. Lotsa ppl were there to take pictures and touch the python. When out train stopped, we saw an albino python for ppl to pet. I felt so disgusted seeing the snake but Keith was so excited. He actually hold and touched the snake a few times. I've only touched it with my index finger.YUCK!!! It's so cold and soft.
This was the first time Taiping Zoo actually brought the snake out for petting. I guess the management is trying to attract more ppl.

9 Comments:

At 10:40 AM , Blogger Jess said...

eeeee, i dare not touch the snake too!

 
At 1:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

EWWW... snake... *faint*

 
At 1:54 PM , Blogger chanelwong said...

wah dare to touch the snake...I won't dare..

 
At 3:09 PM , Blogger LHS said...

Aiyo, Keith dare to touch the snake...eiks..scare scare!

 
At 5:49 PM , Blogger ZMM said...

Mummy must learn how to be as brave as Keith..

I find the feeling of touching a snake disgusting.. but I would still hold it just for the experiance.

I heard Taiping Zoo is great. Not the case?

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Jesslyn, Irene, Chanel, Hui Sia: I can feel goosebump all over my body.Eeeee....I was just trying to see whether Keith dare to touch ir or not and he really went and grab it by the tail. He was so excited and he went and touch it again n again.

Zara's mama: Ya lor. Mummy must show bravery oso.Hehe...I dislike touching snake too. It is disgusting. Cold and soft.Ewww......My daughter has even touched a King Cobra before. Taiping Zoo is great and they are doing some construction too.

 
At 10:25 PM , Blogger jazzmint said...

geli geli...if i see snake sure freak out liao

 
At 8:39 AM , Blogger Vien said...

Keith seemed to have enjoyed petting the snake. Next time he can have a snake as pet..hehe. Kids in the States have weird pets and snake is one of them.

 
At 9:54 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Jazzmint: Me too very geli of snake. Want to touch oso geli.Haha..

View: No way. I am not going to let Keith have a snake as a pet. Would want it to slither into the bedroom and onto my bed.Eeee....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home