Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Silly Things that Keith Does

Incident 1:

Recently, I bought a box of Japanese cookies which is in a shape of a fish and filled with chocolate inside, for Keith. He brought the cookies to MIL's and started to open the bag by himself. He manage to open it nicely without tearing the whole bag. He took out the cookie and started sucking it. MIL took one and taught him to bite so that he could taste the chocolate. When he bit the cookie, he made a mess and had some chocolate sticking to his fingers. When he saw his finger, he started flicking it and spit out the whole cookie from his mouth. Then, he started crying and running to my MIL and then to my maid. He kept telling "Teti" which means poo poo in Punjabi language.My MIL and my maid started laughing at him as he thought he had poo poo sticking to his fingers and he just put poo poo into his mouth. He only stop crying when my maid brought him to the washroom to wash his had and mouth.

Incident 2:

Last weekend, we went to Ipoh with my colleagues. We went to Jaya Jusco for shopping the whole day and left for Taiping at about 5p.m.
While driving back, I smelt something stinking in the car. At first, I thought the smell was coming from outside the car. Then, I asked my maid what's that smell? She told me that Keith took off his shoe. YUCK!!!It smells like rotten egg + cheese. EEwwwww!!!!I told the maid to wear back the shoe for him but he refuse to let my maid wear his shoe.
He put his feet right up to his nose and smelt it by pulling a deep breath. Then, he told us "Emmm, Sedap!!!".

Incident 3:

Yesterday, my maid brought Keith for a walk from the back of MIL's house right up to the front. MIL's house is a corner lot. So, Keith has space to move about. In front of MIL's house, there is a mango tree. Keith picked up an unripe mango which is kinda tiny back inside the house. As my PILs were having breakfast, suddenly, he dropped the mango into FIL's tea. FIL was "Kang Chiong" for awhile as he thought something fell into his tea not knowing that Keith drop something into his tea. Keith told his grandpa "Scared, scared" coz' FIL was saying "What happened?!!!" in a very loud voice. MIL told FIL that KEith throwed something into his tea. When FIL asked him, he proudly answer him "Amber" which means mango in Punjabi. When he scooped up the "thing" in his tea, he started laughing.

MIL always said that FIL will never scold Keith whenever he play with his radio tuner, etc. If anyone of us does that, for sure will get scolding from him. If FIL is sleeping on the couch, he'll call him "Baba" ( Grandpa in punjabi) so loud that FIL will wake up and answer him. If we did that, we might have gotten a slap from him.Haha..What to do? Pampered grandson. Grandparents will always pamper their grandchildren but not their own children. Hubby always said Keith is taking revenge on behalf of him as FIL always scold him or accuse him for something which he has never done. Sometimes, I do pity hubby as he's already a grown up and a father to a child, yet, FIL likes to humiliate him in front of relatives and friends. Luckily, everyone knows that he's a grumpy old man and always likes to humiliate his own children in front of people.

8 Comments:

At 11:23 AM , Blogger Grace said...

ha..ha.. my mom told me I ate the real "teti" when I was 2, I thought that is chocolate!!

ya lor, my father also pamper his grandchildren, never pamper me le:)

 
At 5:46 PM , Blogger LHS said...

Haha..so rotten egg + cheese is very sedap lol!

 
At 2:18 AM , Blogger Jason Lioh said...

LOL. So young already got hong kong feet ah!

How come he knows so many punjabi words one?

 
At 3:11 PM , Blogger Vien said...

Aiyoyo..I guess no one can give Keith chocolate now..or else he will always think it it teti..lol! Hey, grandparents are like that..strict to their own kids but super nice to the grandchildren. The cycle will never end 'cos I bet we will do the same to our children's kids..hehe.

 
At 8:35 AM , Blogger jazzmint said...

hehe reminds me of Faythe when she eats choco filled biscuits, she does the same too..but she don't say it's poo lah, it's dirty and she wants tissue to wipe.

grandparents always spoil the child hoh..agree with u

 
At 6:52 PM , Blogger ZMM said...

Aiyo.. he likes the smell of his own smelly feet? :X

He probably thought the fishes pooed. :P

Grandparents always spoil kids one.. except Zara's.. :|

Not enough affection has shown from my father (since he has loads of grand children), and my in-laws (although they only have a single grand child).

 
At 12:10 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Grace: My mom told me when I was a baby, my poo poo was all over the baby cot and not sure whether I've eaten some of it or not.YUCK...

Asleylee: Haha...It is very stinking and he can still tell seday.

Jason: Haha..Yalor. So young got HK feet. My husband is a punjabi mah. His grandparents always teach him punjabi words.

Vien: Keith will still ask for chocolate but refuse to hold it.

Jazzmint: At least Faythe ask for a tissue to wipe. Keith started crying and running around to find my MIL or my maid to wash his hand.Haha..

Zara's mama: Maybe Keith has been staying with them everyday from morning til evening and he's the only grandchild staying with them, which is y very pampered lor.

 
At 6:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily will ask me to wipe it or she will wipe it on my shirt.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home