Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I AM LAZY TO BLOG

I have not been busy lately but lazy to blog. Since I am too free today doing nothing in the office, I shall blog a little.Hehe..

A few weeks ago, hubby was down with chicken pox and this was suppose to be his 2nd time. He started off with a very bad fever and body aching. When I first saw the blister kinda rash on his chest, I told him he's having chicken pox. But I ended up "kena marah" from him. He said I've got a *%#@ mouth. The next day, a few more spots around his body and face. This time, I told him to go and see a doctor to confirm whether it's chicken pox or something else. Haha...I was right. It is chicken pox. I knew it from the beginning as I've got mine last year.

I started to change bedsheet in my masterbed room and kicked hubby to the guest room as I wouldn't want Keith to get infected as well. Poor hubby, feeling restless and having severe headache for the first few days. He was at home for a week. On the 2nd week, he had to go to work as it was his busy period and no one can help him to do his work. No choice, he went to work wearing long sleeves,jeans and a cap.

I was kinda worried when hubby began to heal as this is the time where the virus starts to spread to those unlucky ones. Keith is my main concern as we were suppose to go on a trip in two weeks time and I do not want him to fall sick and spoilt our family trip.

Well, after two weeks, still no sign n CP...hehe...I guess Keith does have a very strong immune system. Thanks to my breast milk........Staying under one roof with me having chicken pox last year and hubby this year proofs that.....Keith is a very strong boy.....

...............................................................................


Lately, Keith has been showing his grandma that he's using his brain to think in order to reach for the things he wanted.

1st Incident

MIL has been pushing all her fridge magnets high up so that Keith won't be able to reach and pull every single magnets down. This smart little fella opened the drawer and took the ladle to pull all the magnets down.Hahaha....Talk about outsmart him. He outsmart my MIL....

2nd Incident

MIL was eating muruku and offered some to Keith. She didn't want to give him so much as it was kinda hard and she don't want him to get choke. After asking a few times from MIL and she refuse to give, this little fella went to the kitchen and opened the kitchen cabinet and took out the whole container of muruku.

3rd Incident

MIL always ask the maid to put Keith in the babycot whenever she's mopping or sweeping the floor. Today, the maid was busy mopping and put the pail near to the cot but not at a reachable distance. This little fella used his leg instead to pull the pail near to the cot and started playing with the water with his legs.

9 Comments:

At 3:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

CP can out 2 time meh? wow..scary lar.

Keith very smart wor...:P

 
At 9:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyo me so old not yet kena CP le, very scare also.

 
At 9:32 AM , Blogger LHS said...

I thought once got the CP, it will immune for whole life, oh, seems like my mind is wrong. Why your hubby marah?

Wow,Keith so smart!

 
At 2:39 PM , Blogger Sasha Tan said...

i'm very scared of CP wan...got mine and still phobia with it. So smart la yr keith

 
At 2:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant remember if I ever had CP or not... according to Mum, yes... but I didnt remember. :-)

 
At 11:45 AM , Blogger jazzmint said...

wahh..keith is really strong, survived 2 CP incident without getting CP!!

haha he's really outsmart MIL kekeke

 
At 5:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can a person get chicken pox twice? Your hubby should be considerate of others too la..why go to office and infect others.

Keith sure is getting smarter each day. Quite mischievious too huh? Hahaha..

 
At 11:10 PM , Blogger 13th Panda said...

notty notty keith~..keke

 
At 5:48 PM , Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Wah seh, so smart Keith! Haha! Should reward him. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home