Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Deeparaya at Silverstone Clubhouse

4th November

This year, my company decide to held a Deeparaya celebration at the clubhouse. At first, I was kinda reluctant to go. Then I told myself, it's the first time the company's having a gathering since I started working.
I went there at about 10am. There were a few huge white canopy with lotsa food such as, fried mee, kueh teow, tosai, rendang, lemang, ice cream, variety of cookies and cakes, chendol, ice kacang, laksa, lontong, hot and cold drinks, etc. I saw lotsa hampers on the stage and the MC were calling our employee number and name to collect out lucky draw prize.Hehe...Luckily, I came. I brought along my maid, Keith and hubby. This is the first time my colleagues actually see hubby. They never see him in person as most of the time, he'll drop me off to work in the morning and pick me up for lunch. He never get out of the car. Most of them were staring at him. He went there with his baggy 3 quarter pants and t-shirts exposing his tattooes on both side of his leg. People must be wondering who the heck is this gangster.Haha.....
Some of my colleagues even said that he looks like he's in his late 30's and I look like a college student. Haha.... I married an old man.....
Keith was so excited too coz the music was going on and there were lotsa free food. He get to eat anything he wanted. He had 2 ice cream cone with a little ice cream in it too. Hubby left at about 12pm coz' I decided to stay a little longer hoping to get my lucky draw.Hehe...Those who didn't turn up to collect their prizes will be forfeited by the HR dept.
I was busy helping my colleague who was one of the committee to pack some goodies for the HODs (head of departments) when I heard my name being called. I got a better prize instead of the hamper.Hehe....
We went back at about 1p.m. After an hour, it began to rain heavily. Luckily, the weather was fine in the morning. I actually got a vacuum cleaner for my lucky draw..Hehe...This is the 1st time that I actually got an electrical item from lucky draw.

*Sorry everyone. I forgot to bring my camera on that day. So, no pictures..

3 Comments:

At 3:41 PM , Blogger LHS said...

Wow, vacuum cleaner, it's good and attractive! Fortunately you went LOL!

 
At 10:06 AM , Blogger DP said...

Hey Sabrina, just stumbled on your blog and read a number of your postings. So lovely, really! :)

I've just added you to my daily-read list :)

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Hui Sia: Hehe...1st time luck. More to come...

DP: Hi, Thanks for viewing my blog.Hehe...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home