Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Keith's New Bed

Finally, Keith's new bed has arrived. I've started to let Keith sleep on the mattress on the floor a few months ago since we are planning for a baby next year. But, he'll wake up middle of the nite and climb up the bed and sleep in between the two of us everynite. I've tried to trick him so many times by sleeping with him on the mattress but he'll leave me and climb up the bed by himself and then tell me "Goodnite". The other day, we saw this bed in a furniture shop and Keith was so excited and started to clim up the bed. So, we've decided to purchase it hoping that he'll sleep on the bed. Well, I hope tonite he'll sleep on his new bed and let mummy and daddy hug each other and sleep.Hehe...



Go and buy 4D "My car number is 168"








"Is this a lorry or a car. So hard to turn the steering wheel"




Hubby's been very selfish lately and will always get angry when I let the little fella sleep on the bed with us. He feels that I've been paying more attention to Keith. Well of course I have to coz' he's still young. When it comes to 2nd baby planning, hubby will always tell me one is enough. He felt that if we have a 2nd baby, he won't have my attention anymore. Sometimes, I felt hubby's being selfish and never think that his children are still young and needs me more than he does. I've never neglected him. It's just that we don't have much time for each other like we used to when we were childless. Of course he can have my attention day and nite coz' I don't need to pay attention to others.
He complained that I never go on a holiday alone with him. That's becoz' he never asked. He said I always drag Keith along with us whenever we go on a holiday. That's becoz' MIL is going somewhere and no one is at home to take care of Keith. We'll never leave Keith alone with the maid. Most of the time, hubby goes out drinking with his friends and would come home at wee hours. During the weekends, he's somewhere with his friends and spending his weekends with his friends. Leaving Keith, my maid and I alone. He's never take the initiative to bring Keith swimming, to the playground or even out for a meal alone. When I pointed out these issues, he just kept quiet. He expect me to handle Keith by myself with the help from my maid and yet complaint about me not paying much attention to him. Sometimes, I felt so envy seeing other parents bringing their children out to the park, etc. and spend their weekends together. If we are in KL for the weekend, he'll leave the kids (Including my step daughter) with me and go out clubbing with his friends. When I expect him to bring the children shopping, visit the zoo, etc. He'll be too tired to wake up the next day coz' he'll came back during wee hrs and expect us to wait for him to get up at 11am or 12 pm.When I planned on something, he'll just say "You bring the kids and I'll stay at home". That remarks always make me blow my top coz' I expect him to bring the children along with me.
I just don't understand what is so hard for him to be more responsible with the kids and spend more precious time with them. No wonder my son and stepdaughter are so attached to me.So hard for me to persuade him for baby no.2. I hope in a few months time, I'll bring good news for everyone.Hehe

13 Comments:

At 7:31 PM , Blogger laundryamah said...

wow the bed so cool! nice! wish all the best for no.2!!

 
At 9:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow very nice & cool bed. hope u get a piggy baby soon, ka yao!

 
At 9:35 AM , Blogger LHS said...

Wow,the bed very impressed me! Nowadays kids so "hang fuk".

 
At 10:13 AM , Blogger Egghead said...

wow! even better then mine! got steering wheel some more!

 
At 3:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I was so impressed with the bed that I even wanted to sleep in it hehehhee. So nice lah.

Good lucky for piggy baby...

 
At 10:44 PM , Blogger jazzmint said...

nice bed :)..hey u don't sound too happy with hubby...take care yah

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger Sasha Tan said...

yr hubby so jeles meh? and the bed rocks man!!!

 
At 9:29 PM , Blogger ZMM said...

The bed looks like LLS' one huh? Did Keith like it?

Men.. most of the time are relatively insensative and selfish.. hah!

Good luck in trying for no.2.

 
At 4:58 PM , Blogger chanelwong said...

Wah...sooo nice the bed. Keith will be busy driving instead of sleeping...

Jeriel is sleeping on a normal adult single bed which actually belongs to me ...

 
At 2:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Va-va-voom! That's quite some bed you've got there for Keith. Hey, why don't you have your hubby spend 1 day in a week alone with the kids. Maybe that might foster closeness among them and he will not be jealous anymore. :P

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Hi, everyone. Thanks for the comments.Hehe..Very nice to sleep lar the bed.Sometimes I fall asleep with Keith n only got up middle of the nite to climb up my own bed.Hehe.As for hubby, when it comes to taking care of kids. Sorry ler...He will never spend time with the kids alone.
Guess I just have to keep on nagging.Hahaha...

 
At 2:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool bed, almost wanted to get this for Tim.

 
At 8:23 PM , Blogger 13th Panda said...

I want bed like that too!!

good luck on no.2!
*WINK*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home