Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tummy Ache

This morning, Keith really gave all of us a scare. I was about to leave my house to send Keith next door (MIL's hse) and leave for work, when Keith started complaining tummy ache. I rub Yu Yee Oil on his tummy and carried him to MIL's place.
As usual, I'll lie him down on the mattress and give him his bottled milk and leave for work. My maid came and carried him since he was a little "manja" and complained tummy ache. He was still whining when I came out of the house. Suddenly, my maid carried Keith out of the house, walking towards me. He was so pale and looks as though he was about to faint. He was sweating and his feet became pale too.I quickly asked my maid to carry him into the car and asked hubby to drink to the clinic.
The clinic open at 9am only. So, we rush him to the A&E next door. No doctor was around. The nurse called the paed while we waited in the room with Keith. I put him on the bed and offered him his milk. He look so weak and pale. I was so worried till tears started to roll down my cheeks. My maid was so worried till she was crying too. Keith slept off for about 5 mins and got up when hubby's hp started to ring.
Hubby was feeling restless coz' the paed was no where to been seen after half an hour of waiting. He went and asked the nurses where the hell is the doctor. We were about to leave to go to GH when the paed came. By that time, Keith was feeling much better. The Dr. only said that it might be a viral thingy that causes him to have tummy ache. He gave him a bottle of medicine and we are suppose to give him when necessary.
I am really pissed with the service in this hospital. Getting really sick and tired with the services in the Private hospitals in Taiping. They are not efficient enough. Imagine if there is anything serious at that time, what is going to happen to my son. Sometimes, I really felt like shifting back to Kuching. At least, we've got everything there and the people are more efficient.

13 Comments:

At 12:54 PM , Blogger 13th Panda said...

*pat pat* i hope keith is well now

 
At 4:24 PM , Blogger LHS said...

OMG, no doctor at the A & E?

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

13th Panda: Keith is ok now

huisia: Ya lor. So silly hor. Imagine if something really happen to him.I would have strangle the dr.

 
At 10:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, this kind of thing also happen in private hospitals. I would have thought GH is like that.

 
At 5:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky keith is ok now. Nowadays, a lot irresponsible doc hor.

 
At 9:53 AM , Blogger chanelwong said...

is your boy better now? Poor boy...

 
At 11:40 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Julian: Nowadays, ppl are taking things for granted. Very irresponsible.

Grace: Ya lor. Or else I would have strangle the dr liau.

Chanel: He's ok now. TQ

 
At 9:37 PM , Blogger Oscar's Mommy said...

hope keith is feeling better now. aikes, which hospital ah...so jialatt wan..

 
At 4:20 PM , Blogger jazzmint said...

aiyo why so teruk, A&E and no doctor!!!

 
At 10:13 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Oscar's mummy: He's ok liau. Once the dr. came, he was feeling much btr. TMC (Taiping Medical Centre)lor. Seems to be the best but always got problem lar. Last time, my SIL's new born bb oso they gave the wrong jab. Jab suppose to be for mummy go n jab the bb. BB nearly died lar.So scary

Jazzmint: So heart ache living in the town lar. Not even one proper Medical Centre.

 
At 3:49 PM , Blogger ZMM said...

Poor Keith and poor you..

Haih.. sometimes when things like that happen, you really feel helpless huh?

Glad Keith is ok now.

 
At 4:18 AM , Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Doctor's nowadays main objective is to earn more money, not to save people's life anymore. Noble doctor? Nah.

 
At 2:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't the hospital have any emergency dept? There should be a doc/MO standby for emergency cases.

I know whenever I am about to have a bad diarrhea, I will almost faint as the blood rush to my bowel side. Nothing really serious.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home