Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

EERIE...........

Hubby was away for a few days since last Thursday, on a trip to Pattaya. So, left Keith, the maid and I at home. That nite, at about midnite after watching a movie, I switched off the tv and off all the lights to sleep. As I was about to dose off, Keith got up and was in a sitting position. I was really sleepy at that time and I kept pushing him down to sleep back. But, he didn't want to sleep. I've asked him why he didn't want to sleep and he told me that he was scared. At last, he slept on top of me. The next morning, when I got up, I saw at least 8 bruises on my right thigh. I told myself that's strange as I didn't knock myself anywhere.
Hubby came back on Sunday nite and I showed him my bruises and told him that Keith was being scared. The next day, hubby called up his Malay worker and told him about it. His worker said he'll buy ikan puyu for us to keep in the house so that evil spirit will not harm us. His worker has 6 sense and can see things. When he came to our house to send the fishes, he told us that there is a thing in the kitchen describing it to us that it has an eye, a horn and long hair. He even asked me whether I want to see it or not. I told him "No way". He even explained that when the thing is in the house, it is hard for me to conceive coz' it'll take it away whenever I get pregnant. That explains why I never get pregnant for the past few months of trying. I was angry when I heard that coz' I didn't even harm them, but why must they disturb us. I told hubby's worker to get people to get rid of those things in my house.
That nite (last nite), he brought at least 5 Malay men to my house at about 10p.m. to get rid of all those things. Keith, the maid and I were in the room when they were doing their work. They started by spraying diluted viniger all over the house. It was kinda scary to see the way they catch all those things. They'll do it like as though they are sucking in their breathe. The ikan puyu jumped out of the aquarium while they were doing their ritual thingy.When they came to the masterbed room, one of the men asked my son where is the 'hantu'. He (Keith) then, pointed at the corner and the man confirmed it. I can feel goosebump all over my body. Keith sat down on my lap quietly while we all watched the men do their work. Normally, Keith will not sit down quietly but this time, he just sat on my lap and watch. 3 of them were holding an empty bottle each to put those 'things' inside. After that, they showed Keith the bottles. He was excited seeing the bottles.
According to one of the men, the most was in my maid's room downstairs. Mostly child spirits. My maid did told me when she newly came to work with me that she was as though dreaming when a few children opened her room door. Ruby refuse to sleep alone in her room whenever she comes back and I did experience bad dreams and bruises whenever hubby is away. The men told us that hubby has something in him that is protecting him. Keith is a very strong boy coz' he was not afraid at all. He even has a little girl 'friend' playing with him. This really freaks me out. No wonder he always wanna play and refuse to sleep at nite. In the afternoon, whenever I go back to PIL's place for lunch, I'll go back to my house for awhile. Keith will always scream and cry to follow me back. Like as though someone is playing with his toys and he doesn't like it. Keith always said 'bye bye hantu 'to my other two rooms whenever we were walking down the staircase in the morning.The men even told us that my maid constantly have headache which is very true.
All these explains why PIL's dog always howl. The first time when Keith scare us with a tummy ache in the morning, it was the evil spirit that makes him scared till he almost fainted. The men told us that they'll seal Keith's third eye so that he won't see things anymore and he'll seal all four corners of our house for protections. The 'Taman' where I am staying used to be a jungle and these 'things' has been staying here for a very long time. The irressponsible developer never do their prayers before developing which is why all these 'things' are still around.
A guard used to tell us that he saw snake with 7 heads, a human with eyes all over it's body, etc. before the development of the new houses nearby my house.
Eventhough I am a Christian and I am not suppose to believe in ghosts, etc. but with all these things going on in my house, it really freaks me out. I do hope it's all over.

9 Comments:

At 5:29 PM , Blogger Jess said...

eeeeeeeee, so scary...my buly roma also stand up now...really got such thing hor!

 
At 5:51 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

Wuah lau eh! Really got such 'things'? U must be very 'si wan' (luck) down. But I've heard dat kids esp toddlers have this kind of sense but I don't know how far this is true.

So I hope everything's alrite after ur Malay 'bomohs' 'caught' the 'things'.

 
At 9:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiiiiyooo! Damn scary la reading this post. I'm glad you guys got your house "cleaned" out. Is that why you never blog nowadays..too bz making babies kah?? Hehehe

 
At 1:55 PM , Blogger Sasha Tan said...

Oh MY GoD!! that is freaking crazy and eeeerie!! Luckily u got rid of them. Psst..so now can get preggie edi lor. hehe

 
At 3:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its an eerie experience, but I read it with great interest because I believe in these things. Kids will normally have the ability to see things that adults can't see and will usually outgrow this ability when they are older.

Your story just came the right time where my niece recently crossed the path of an evil "jampi" done by an evil bomoh. It was meant for someone else, but she crossed the path and was affected. Luckily, being a Taoist, most of my nieces including my daughter wears special written yellow papers. My niece had an extra protection coin. You can imagine that this coin which is made out of copper, turned blue. So my SIL brought her to see the chinese master and immediately knew she crossed the jampi's path. Even the yellow paper, when took out it looked burnt. It was yellow in colour originally.

Sometimes, its hard not to believe such things exist in the world. For me, I definitely believe it in, which is why during hungry ghost festival, we never go back home after 6pm with Raelynne, always before, to avoid meeting such spirits.

 
At 11:15 AM , Blogger Desperate Mummy said...

I totally believe this as my PIL house in Ipoh used to have this kind of "X" things and they like to kacau my sis in law (Hub's sister). The things still at my PIL house until now.

 
At 11:43 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

JESSLY & TRACY: YALOR. IMAGINE I WAS THERE TO EXPERIENCE IT. THE MAN TOLD ME THAT KEITH IS A VERY SPECIAL CHILD COZ' HE CAN SEE THINGS. HE STILL SAY THE WORD HANTU WHEN WE ARE OUTSIDE AND HE'LL ASK ME "MANA HANTU" WHEN WE ARE IN THE HOUSE. GUESS HE'S MISSING THEM KUA....EEEE.....

VIEN: NOT TOO BZ WITH BABIES LAR. I WENT BACK TO KCH FOR XMAS AND THEN WHEN I CAME BACK TO WORK, I'VE GOT LOTSA PAPERWORK TO DO. WHICH IS Y CANNOT BLOG LOR.

SASHA: HOPE SO LOR. SIL OSO PREGGY LIAU AND I AM STILL HOPING FOR THIS MTH LOR.

JULIAN: WHEN I WAS PREGNANT, I USED TO CARRY RUSTED NAIL & GARLIC. OLD PPL SAID FOR PROTECTIONS. MY HUBBY'S COUSIN WAS 5 MTHS PREGGY WHEN SHE MISCARRIAGE. ARD TO HER, A VERY STONG WIND PASSED BY AND AFTER THAT, SHE HAD STOMACH ACHE ALREADY.

DESPERATE MUMMY: UR PARENTS NOT SCARED AH. DON'T WAIT TILL THE THING BECOME STRONGER OR ELSE VERY HARD TO GET RID LIAU

 
At 11:03 AM , Blogger LHS said...

Oh..eiks..so scary la..hope your house is really cleaned up now.
Good luck for trying a baby!

 
At 12:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

-_-" So long no update from you and now with this update. Scary le...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home