Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Friday, January 26, 2007

Holidays, X'mas and Birthday in Kuching

I know this is a delayed post but what to do? I was too busy to update my blog.
Anyway, I was back in Kuching from the 23rd till the 31st December 2006. It was fun actually, being with the whole family and relative during festive season and I manage to gain my 2kg back after the food poisoning. With all the yummy food which I've missed since the last I went back. It's worthwhile to gain weight..Hehe..
I've set up my on the same evening when I reached Kuching. Everyone seems to be too 'old' to fix the X'mas tree, so I had to do it myself. We had a very expensive dinner during X'mas eve and everyone was complaining about it. It's not worth what we've paid for RM1600 for 20pax including 3 children. My sister and I split the bill. But at least the children were having lotsa fun. They were happily dancing next to a life band.














Kids dancing









Big happy family.Hehe
Sis and I
Dad and his GF





Me and my sis
Hubby and BIL


Hubby and I





We got our chubby cheeks trade mark from dad.Hehe








On X'mas day, the kids were so excited with the X'mas gifts. They just couldn't wait to open their gifts and has been eating my head since they opened their eyes. I've got hubby a shirt that he wanted to buy but was reluctant due to the price. But I manage to get discount for it.Hehe..Hubby got me a very very lovely diamond cross and a necklace.In the evening, we went to church for X'mas mass. Then,we went out for dinner again. This time without my sister and her family (kids and hubby).
Kid's busy opening their presents







The next day(26th), we went out for dinner again. This time, hubby wanted to celebrate Keith's birthday and mine together. Keith slept off in the restaurant again. We never had the chance to cut the cake till we went back home. Hubby bought a tiny cake for Keith and chocolate cake for me. We celebrated my birthday 2 days early coz' hubby's going back on my birthday day. For my birthday, hubby got me a gold bracelet.

Me and my cake

Keith and his cake







On the 27th, hubby flight was around 1p.m.After leaving hubby at the airport, I received a call from my senior to go and do stock transfer at our branch in Kuching. I thought I am suppose to be on a holiday #@%*&.... In the evening, I brought the kids to this place called "Jungle Bell". There were huge bouncing castels, games and food there. It's like a tiny fun fair going on. They really enjoyed it. Please view pictures below. Both of them got a bolster each (Hello Kitty and Barney) from playing games.






I went to work on the 29th coz' I have to do stock take for Kuching branch. Hai...What to do? At least I kill 2 birds with one stone hehe and I get to claim back my air ticket, accomodation, food, etc..Hehe...

We went back to KL on the 31st coz' I wanted to celebrate new year in KL.Hubby and I went to Hard Rock Cafe with his cousin coz' we feel that's the safest place. No fights and no disturbance from drunkards.Hehe...We went back home at about 2.30a.m. and I had to drive coz' hubby was drunk. I had to go back early coz' I know Keith is definitely wake me up early.

The next day, I meet up with my best friend (Keith's god mom), her husband and mom for lunch. Both husband and wife came down for holidays.It was great to meet up with them again.

4 Comments:

At 3:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah! On vacation your work still called on you. KNN! If that's the case, they should not deduct your vacation hours.

 
At 6:59 PM , Blogger jazzmint said...

wah looks like funfilled vacation for u

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger LHS said...

It always a happy staying with family lol..

 
At 8:27 PM , Blogger Jason Lioh said...

That's lots of fun, and quality time with family. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home