Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Friday, January 26, 2007

Keith's Latest Toy Edition & 2nd Birthday

We bought this toy for Keith's birthday and it is dirt cheap. I never thought for a toy so huge can cost only RM40..I was laughing my head out when the shop assistant told me the price.Hehe....Please view the photos below and tell me what's your first impression. This excavator can rotate 360 degree and you can move the digger up and down and also to scoop up sand. I t comes with a "safety hat" too.
















This year, is Keith's 2nd birthday. We went out for dinner but he slept off. He woke up only when we came back home. I bought for him a chocolate ice cream cake. We cut his cake at PIL's house.











2 Comments:

At 12:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah, 2 years-old already! Happy belated B'day, Keith! That toy is super cheap! I would be like you too..muahahaha..on the way out of the store. Hehe..

 
At 3:22 AM , Blogger jazzmint said...

happy belated bday..didn't know his bday is also jan like faythe :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home