Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Naughty Keith

Last nite, my maid, Keith and I went to the nite market. It's been almost a year since I last went. Keith was kinda excited coz' there were lotsa things to see and also people.
First, I went to the fruit stall to buy some fruits. Keith saw a pear in a box on the floor.He quickly grabbed it and wanted to throw the pear. I quickly grabbed it from him and put it back in the box. Next, we went to the buns stall. As I was about to move away from the stall after purchasing some cakes and buns, Keith quickly grabbed a coconut bun and squashed it. The tray was the same level with his forehead and he still manage to grab something. I had to pay for that bun coz' it's squashed and the plastic is torn. When I was about to move, he grabbed another bun from the tray below. This time, it's the chicken floss bun. I was so angry coz' he squashed the bun again and I had to pay for it. This time, I grabbed both his hands with my left hand and pay the bun with my right hand. He was trying to free himself and tried to bite me. I carried him and proceed to the next stall.
I was tired of carrying him and let him down for awhile. While I was busy paying for my vegetable, Keith grabbed a tomato and he tried to squash it again. I quickly took it from his hand and put it back into the basket. This boy is really giving me a headache. Next, we went to the stall selling all sorts of stuffs from China. Here,I had to squat down to see all the items. As I let Keith go, he tried to step on the accessories on the floor. This boy is trying to destroy people's stall. I told myself that's it. We are going back home coz' I just couldn't stand him anymore. I bought some biscuits from my last stall and Keith was already eating my head to have one.
I told hubby about what happened and he couldn't stop laughing. When we reached home, I changed Keith and took off his diaper coz' I was potty training him. Guess what this little fella did???He was standing very quietly in front of the tv and I felt suspicious about it. When I went near him, he started kicking with his right leg. I was wondering what this little fella was doing. At last, something flew out from his pajama pants and landed on the floor. He did his poo poo and didn't inform anyone at all. The poo poo must have got stuck and he started kicking so that it'll come out. Luckily, his poo poo was hard. There were a few tiny ones on my carpet as well. I was really really mad at him and didn't know what to do? I felt like laughing for his nonsenses and crying for being so mad at what he did throughout the nite. The only thing I did was biting him bum coz' I really felt so "geram" with him.

4 Comments:

At 9:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...boy is more naughty and active la.

 
At 11:03 AM , Blogger Linda said...

sometimes Thad oso like to 'throw' things esp his toys at home. Make me geram too..

 
At 1:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow..Keith is really becoming more mischevious.

 
At 7:15 AM , Blogger jazzmint said...

hahah certainly a notty boy :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home