Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Friday, March 16, 2007

Expired Peanuts (Continue)

I went back home and asked my maid last nite what did MIL do to the peanuts. My maid said she distributed it to her grandchildren and my greedy daughter was munching on it too and offered some to my maid. MIL even gave a packet to my maid. I was so pissed when I heard that. So, I told my maid that it's expired and she got a shock. I am really sick and tired of this old lady (*%@#&*) and I am really loosing my patients. Whatever bad things that she's doing and I tell her in a very nice way not to do it, but still she'll do it. I think she'll only learn her lesson when one of her children or grandchildren get admitted in the hospital.
I don't know what is wrong with this bloody old lady. I told my husband that if my mom was still around, I don't think she'll be that silly. I was so angry that I really felt like crying. She betrayed me by doing it behind my back when I told her not to do so. I really really cannot stand this old lady already. She's driving me nuts. If I were to scold her, everyone will say that I am a bad DIL who bully her own MIL. But people won't understand what I am going through. Sometimes, I really wish my mom was still around to help me take care of my son. Inside me, I am really suffering and just couldn't take it anymore....

9 Comments:

At 9:59 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I can truly understand your feeling coz i also stay with MIL, really have to be patient sometimes. But since she take well care of my girls, so i just close one eye.

Tell her and remind her constantly, dun care she is angry or not! :)

 
At 12:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.. like this teruk la, just have to bear it lor. I guess with MILs there's nothing (negative) you can say that will turn out nice lah. Just keep telling her things that you don't like, specially with regards to the kids, and do it nicely (?). Cheer up.

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

Sab, staying with MIL is like dat. U really have to keep one eye close and listen from one ear and thru the other else u'll be upsetting urself more.

I'm sure most ppl will advise dat putting kids under the care of one's own relatives (be them MIL, SIL or whoever)is better and more secured but u seem to be unhappy putting Keith under the care of ur MIL, u might as well put Keith in the nursery for the whole day.

My MIL drove me up the wall before too. When u come to think of it, with an old folk around to help with the bits, it's not too bad after all.

Don't upset urself too much. Just tell her off if u feel dat u have to do so and don't keep everything to urself, discuss with ur hubby.

 
At 11:27 PM , Blogger jazzmint said...

aiyo..so teruk, she siao or what. it's really not easy to live with a MIL, even my MIL is not an easy person. Most of the time I gotta swallow dead cat, lucky thing i oni need to see her when i fetch my kids

 
At 3:10 AM , Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Chill yeah. And be strong. Next time just keep an eye on your kids 24/7, especially when the old lady is around.

 
At 10:44 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Dear all,

I am not actually staying with her but 2 houses away from her. Luckily, or else we might have declared war earlier.Haha.. Thanks for the advice.I've been telling her in a very nice way all these while but she just fall on deaf ears.

Tracy: I wanted to leave Keith at the nursery when he was a baby but MIL insisted that she take care of him. Now, trying to hint me to stop work when I get baby no.2. Why must I be the one to stop work when my SIL's who's about the deliver oso can stop work. I've got my maid to take care of my kids. Why should I worry? MIL just wanna make use of my maid to do the hse chores and then neglect my kid. She's even praying hard that I won't get preggy fast so that I won't bring my maid back to Kuching and can help her to wash and take care of my SIL's baby. And then, neglect my son???? I am sick and tired of her selfish attitude. WHy not hire her own maid!!!!!

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger LHS said...

Sigh,staying with MIL always need extra patients. I didn't stay with my MIL, but i also can't stand her even just a few days during chinese new year. She purposely asked me to eat the lamb (chinese believes pregnant woman can't take lamb) even she knows pregnant woman can't take lamb. See...how teruk of her.

 
At 1:59 PM , Blogger chanelwong said...

You must have been patient for such a long long time...try to discuss with your hubby and think for alternative...

 
At 5:39 AM , Blogger Kermit said...

Get a fucking life already. Damn. I am sitting here eating peanuts expired for more than a year and I am fine. Take a fucking chill pill.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home