Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Soooo "Sueh" lar Today

This morning, I drove to myself to work since hubby was busy. I went to work 15 mins early and thought of parking my car first before swipping in since lotsa cars were jammed at the front door coz' some of us starts work at 8.15am.
Today, I had to park quite far away from the building. Maybe because it was raining last nite and most of the operators drive to work. As I was walking towards my office building, my sandal gave way.Aaarrrrggggggghhhhh!!!!!!!! I cannot do anything to it because the whole part where I slipped my foot on came off. So, I had to walk to my car with one side barefoot. I was already halfway walking and had to turn back and drive home. Luckily, no one was around to see me walking without one side of my sandal and I wasn't wearing high heels or else I'll be limping while walking.Hahaha...Normally, I had a pair of slipper in the car but hubby took it out and never put it back in the car.
So, I had to call my colleague to come down and help me to swipe my card and then drive back home to change my sandal. Luckily, my house is about 10-15 mins drive from the office. If I were to stay in K.L., die lar...Sure have to take half day off.Hehe....Too early also no shoe shop is open.

5 Comments:

At 11:20 PM , Blogger jazzmint said...

wahh..manyak sui oo

 
At 10:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also kena be, during working hours, luckily got shoe shop near the office, go and buy a cheap one :P

 
At 2:26 PM , Blogger LHS said...

Next time put another spare in office...

 
At 3:53 PM , Blogger Jess said...

tell you, last week my 2 pairs of shoes strap broken ler, lagi sui!

 
At 3:29 PM , Blogger michelle@mybabybay said...

Keep spares in your car. Hehehe, I dreamt of this happening to me before.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home