Sabrina

My Life and My Family

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tagged

Tag: 6 Weird Things About Myself
Aiyoh...So long never kena tag liau. This time kena from Sue..

1. I can sleep without a pillow underneath my head but I must hug something and sleep or else I'll feel so empty.

2. I don't like to eat alone. I felt silly eating alone. I'd rather not eat if I am alone.Haha..coz' I like to chit chat while I eat.

3. Same as Sue. I like to buy stationeries and keep since I was young. So heartache wanna use coz' so nicelah, cutelah, unique lah, etc.Even now I've been collecting it for my kids. Keith has a drawer full of stationeries and so as Ruby.Hehehe...Whenever I go overseas, I'll search for stationeries.Haha...

4. I cannot eat nor drink bitter food. Anything bitter enter my mouth, I'll either get choke or vomit. I remembered once I had diarrhoe and went to a chinese Sinseh. He gave me 16 packets of chinese powdered herbs and made me drink one in the shop. It took me one hour to drink and I only had a few sips. The sinseh even gave me some asam (stand by in case I vomit).Seeing me suffering and drinking, he cut down from 16 to 12 and then to 8 and at last change to charcoal tablets for me.Hahaha....

5. I have the habit of taking of my slipper/shoes/etc whenever I sit in the car. Once, I left one of my slipper outside the car and went out for dinner. When I reached the destination, I search high and low for my slipper. Went back and saw my slipper on the car porch.Hahaha..


6. Same a Sue, I can keep eating the same dish or food over and over again and never get bored of it. Whenever hubby ask me what I wanna have for dinner, I'll say the same thing. He'll get so fed up..

Now, I want to tag someone. Need to know how weird these people are

1.Jesslyn,
2.Tracy,
3.Hui Sia,
4.Julianmorin,
5.Sasha,

4 Comments:

At 4:51 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

Arggggghhhhhhh............!!!!!!!! Give me time, okay?

 
At 5:07 PM , Blogger Sasha Tan said...

did long time edi..thats why la..never come to my blog for long long time edi..
http://sashablablabla.blogspot.com/2007/03/6-weird-things.html

 
At 5:18 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Let me crack my head and think first ya!

 
At 12:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK... give you A+ for your assignment *LOL*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home